CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Wedding Pictures!

GETTING READY

If I don't move, maybe I won't get my dress dirty!

Remember to smile!

We're ready!


DOWN THE AISLE

Wait! Wait! One at a time!

Don't forget to toss the flower petals!


THE CEREMONY

A beautiful day, a lovely ceremony, one good looking wedding party!


AFTER

So now what?

Still smiling!

Trying to get a good photo for the Xmas card...

The basket is multi-purpose...it can also be a hat!


THE RECEPTION

Maddie joins the band

Isabel dances the night away

Time to go...two exhausted but happy girls

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I love those pics of your 2 beauties. They look like they had a lot of fun. They both look so cute in their dresses too.

LynnieB said...

Erin did well! Beautiful wedding but the flower girls steal the show. My future daughters-in-law. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

Sherry said...

How adorable and sweet they looked. I can't believe the dresses were still white at the end of the night.

:)

Susan said...

I just love the girls in their dresses! What a special day for them, and for you.

3peas1pod said...

Now that is precious! Such wonderful pictures, but how could you miss with such beautiful girls!

Lesa said...

Pam they are so precious! I know they had to have had fun, and how proud you were of them.

I like the last photo for a possible Xmas card.