CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So Proud

Isabel and I took a 90 minute tour of Taliesin West today. I figured we'd have to bail at some point, but my darling girl was so good. I'm sure the other folks in our group were thinking, "OH, NO," when they saw us, but by the end of the tour, they were all complimenting Ibby on her stellar behavior. As for Taliesin, incredible setting, fascinating architecture, interesting information...it was a great morning.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Such the grown up little girl. Can't wait to see her in China. Fingers are crossed for early May.

Cynthia said...

Bravo Isabel :) What big girl she is. She was probably better behaved than most adults. When are you going to post pictures from you fabulous trip? How much longer you going to be there for?

Pam said...

We return home on Saturday. I'll post some pix this weekend. I didn't bring the cord with me to upload pix from camera to computer. Silly me.

Michele M said...

Wonderful! So glad you two has a nice day. Hope you are enjoying your trip.