CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Daddy Wore Me Out

How's this for a romantic Valentine's Day? Mommy stayed home by herself while Isabel and Daddy went to a Wild hockey game. Orginally, both Isabel and I were going to stay home because when it's an evening game, it ends up being a pretty late night. But Ibby had so much fun when we went a few weeks ago that Richard and I decided they should go have fun while I had a quiet night at home by myself. It certainly felt strange being in the house all alone, but I made the most of it by calling a girlfriend I hadn't talked to in awhile and chatting for over an hour. Then I watched "The Visitor," a movie I have been wanting to see for awhile since the lead actor, Richard Jenkins, is up for an academy award. It was a relaxing evening. Richard and Isabel were home by ten, and both Daddy and daughter were pretty exhausted. At least Richard was still upright. Isabel made it out of the car and all the way upstairs to her room without waking up. We couldn't resist taking a few pictures of the girl totally passed out on her changing table.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I love it!!! That's great. The pictures are wonderful. Plus, being the hockey nut that I can I can totally relate to Ibby's excitement.

PS -- I call Cassie my 'hockey baby' for many reasons -- ;).

We'll have to all go to a hockey soon!!!!

LynnieB said...

How cute! I love the smile on her face when she is still asleep. Thomas will be wearing his "Wild" outfit tomorrow.

Cynthia said...

lol lol lol lol lol. Thanks I needed that :)

Lesa said...

That is so funny!!