CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

I Got Nothing

Monday seems to be the day that I usually post something about Isabel. Today, I'm sick, so I don't have the energy for anything. This nasty cold came upon me very suddenly Saturday night after the Wild hockey game. One minute I was fine, and the next minute I had a sore throat and stuffy nose. Really, it came on that fast. Anyhow, I'm feeling a little sorry for myself because I feel so lousy...I have the temp in the house turned up to 74 and the fireplace on, and I'm still cold...but mostly, I am hoping and praying that Isabel doesn't catch it from me. I'm holding back on the kisses which is VERY hard to do, and I'm washing my hands like a fiend in hopes that this bug doesn't spread. It's hard to be a mom when you're not at the top of your game. All I want to do is crawl in bed and pull the covers over my head and sleep, but little ones in the house do not allow that. Mostly, I feel like I'm cheating Isabel because I just have no get up and go. We did go to music class today, so at least she had some fun and got a bit of stimulation. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. When I am feeling up to it, I have some funny video to post of Isabel walking her baby in the stroller. Stay well.

3 comments:

Michele M said...

Feel better my friend. I recommend Emergen-C....give it a try. You can find at any drugstore like CVS.

3peas1pod said...

Get well soon Pam!

Sherry said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Drink some hot tea with honey -- it will help keep you warm.