CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

New Picture of Maddie

I was so surprised today by an email from our agency with an updated photo of Madeleine. The CCAA sent the photo to our agency for submission with Maddie's visa application. They were nice enough to pass it along to us. She looks so sober and somewhat like a boy, but I am even more in love with her little face than I was before. Her features are so delicate...just love that little rosebud mouth and button nose. And her hair has really grown. It makes me a little sad to see her getting older, but hopefully, it won't be much longer before we can go get her and bring her home where she belongs. Here she is...

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Pam she is beautiful. I too like her button nose and rosebud mouth. Bet you she has a beautiful smile and is saving them all for you :) Soon my dear friend she will be in your arms. Very happy for you. Much love and big hugs for all of you this wonderful day.

Sherry said...

What a beautiful girl. I bet with a smile on her face it will light up like sunshine. What a wonderful surprise. I can't wait to meet her -- in May -- of course.

:)

Lesa said...

Pam she sure is beautiful. I love her rose bud lips. So precious. I'm happy that you got an update on your baby girl.

LynnieB said...

I think what Cynthia said is oh so true. she is saving that sweet smile for her Mama, Baba and MeiMei.

Michele M said...

Pam, what a wonderful surprise!! Time is drawing near, thank goodness, it won't be long now. She is just beautiful and a little too serious but that will all change soon. Very soon.

3peas1pod said...

She is a beauty!

Susan said...

She's a beauty with or without that smile! I've seen how they take the visa photo, so I know why she's not smiling. We all walked to a building where some photographer was set up in the hallway to take ours. Very strange and yes no smile out of any of the kiddos. She will be beaming soon, very soon, when she meets her forever family.

xxoo-
Susan