CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

I-800A Approved!

Our agency received email notification today from US Immigration that our I-800A, officially called the Application for Determination of Suitability to Adopt a Child from a Convention Country, has been APPROVED! There are now three more forms that we need to file before we can receive travel approval. Let's hope the processing of these forms moves quickly...two to three weeks is what we are hoping for. If things continue to move at a good clip, May still looks quite reasonable for travel. Hang on, Maddie. We're coming!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

You are almost there -- hang on and start packing -- May is right around the corner.

LynnieB said...

Mother's Day in China sounds pretty cool! Did you read Michele's good news too?

3peas1pod said...

Mother's Day is a great day to meet a new daughter! I got my Olivia on Mother's Day 2004.

Lesa said...

Lacy's birthday is on May 4th; so I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day with her. This would be so wonderful if you could do this.