CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Isabel's New Chair

I had a $25 coupon, so I broke down and bought the cute stuffed chair from Pottery Barn Kids. I've wanted one for awhile, and the coupon gave me just the impetus I needed to spend the money. I purchased My First Anywhere Chair, the smaller one, and after my friend Lynn reminded me there was a bigger one, the Oversized Anywhere Chair, I thought that maybe mine would be too small, but after seeing Isabel in it, I'm glad I went with it. She just loves it! I think she delights in the fact that it is just her size. She curled up in it immediately.

After awhile, she realized it would be a good place to read a good book.

Before bedtime, she needed one last cuddle in the chair.

Daddy taught her how to chair dive. Today, I'm trying to teach her that chairs are for sitting. I guess we're going to have to get a beanbag for rough housing.

Oh, and guess who else likes the chair?

3 comments:

eebss said...

Comfort and fun for the whole family! Cute:)

Michele M said...

Ut oh.....I guess from the pictures you need 3 of those chairs. hehe

LynnieB said...

It is the perfect size for her. Will is still a bit intimidated by his bigger chair. Soon, though. Chair diving? Tell Richard he is uninvited to my house. :)