CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Travel in June?

I just spoke with a person from our agency. The good news is that our application for Madeleine's visa is on its way to China. The bad news is that this part of the process (waiting for all documents to be received and processed by the consulate in Guangzhou and for the CCAA to issue travel approval) doesn't move so quickly...or at least as quickly as I would like it to. Though I was really hoping we would be on our way to China in May, June is looking more likely.

4 comments:

Michele M said...

Maybe you will get a welcomed surprise!! One never knows.

Sherry said...

There is still hope -- don't give up hope yet. You have come too far in the process not to know that things can change quickly -- for the better.

I'm praying for you to travel in May. Right after I come home.
;)

Love you,
Sherry

Lesa said...

Surely it is May. I sure will be crossing my fingers for May!

LynnieB said...

Sorry, sweetie. I know you are ready to go. Hmmm. Maybe a weekend trip to SA in May?!?!